“Contributing makes me feel like I’m being useful to the planet.”
— Anna Wong, Volunteer
- Strict discipline and silence are to be observed in the Library.
- Each students would be provided with library cards for issue of books.
- Issue of books for home – Each student would be issued two books at a time for a period of one week.
- Reissue of books by a user may be allowed maximum twice more after first issue.
- Failure to return books on Due-date would compulsorily lead to penalty of Re.1/- per day for all students.
- A ‘No Dues Certificate’ for each student is to be obtained from the Librarian while withdrawing any student from school.
- Dictionaries, Encyclopedias etc. would not be issued.
- Newly purchased books will not be issued to any user for at least one month. But it will be displayed separately as new arrivals.
- Issue of subject reference books- Only subject reference books from reference section would be issued for home use on those days when the successive day is a holiday. The book will have to be returned on the next working day.
- In case a user loses a book he/she would have to either replace the book or deposit three times the price of the book in the library.
- Magazines and periodicals may also be issued for a Week only.
- Library books are to be deposited at least one week before leaving the station or any break (Short Vacation) and 15 days before any long vacation.
- Each Student from VI to XII would be provided with two Library cards for issue of books. For this purpose students should manage two Passport size recent photographs in School-Uniform.
- All students should maintain a Book-review-Note during Library period-study as per given format. For this purpose a 40 pages Paperbound copy will be sufficient.
- Library Books can be issued and returned during Library Period of the class only and not in any teaching period